It's October - it must be nearly Christmas!
Dated Posted: 01/10/2014
You would think by now that we would have got the hang of it. After all, Christmas doesn't exactly come as a surprise. But somehow, even with the best of intentions, we nearly all manage to find ourselves, mid December and still without all the Christmas presents we need. So this year, we've come up with some ideas for some alternative Christmas gifts, beautifully presented of course. Why not fill one of our gorgeous flat-pack boxes with a selection of the following gift ideas.
- Home made goodies, jars of chutneys, jams, marmalade, biscuits, chocolates, mini Christmas cakes and cookies.
- A mini hamper of special Christmas food and wine treats (already available in the shops).
- Extra special soaps, scrubs, make up, body lotions and perfumes.
- For the dog/cat lover, give them a selection of treats for their furry friends, a gorgeous new lead and collar, food bowl and a festive toy.
- Fill a box with mini scented candles and room spray.
- Fragile Christmas baubles look fabulous nestled in the larger boxes.
- Instead of a Christmas stocking for the adults, fill a box with fun games and treats for a Christmas morning surprise and leave outside their door for Christmas morning.
- Why buy crackers? Surprise your guests by giving them a Christmas table favour box, filled with a small gift such as table trivia, games, key-rings, bottle openers or saucy underwear!
And when Christmas is over, the box can be re-used for storing make-up, scarves, shoes, crayons, stationery, medical supplies, candle, sweeties or anything else you like!